Competitive rates suited to your needs
Through our chartering division we offer a wide array of services for ship owners. We offer our customers professional assistance in moving dry/liquid bulk commodities and large quantities of bagged/palletized or unitized cargo, from one port to another. We employ ship brokering services to identify a suitable ship to deliver the cargo. We also offer contracts for voyage charters, time charters and bareboat charters on behalf of our customers. We ensure that the requirements of our clients are met and we secure vessel employment/deployment maximizing their return on investment. Backed by our wide experience and knowledge in the field, we can also play an advisory role by providing expert insights into rate negotiations, chartering ships for different cargo types, trade routes, etc.
Our team is continuously engaged in transportation of:
- Grain cargoes (wheat, maize, soybeans, oats, rye, barley, pellets, meal, rapeseed etc.)
- Bulk cargoes (fertilizers, aggregates, gravel , limestone, dolomite, salt, coal, etc.)
- Timber and wood products (timber packages, log, wood chips, wood pellets)
- Steel products (coils, plates, rods, bars, rebars, steel scrap, profiles)
- Project cargoes, heavy oversize cargoes (ship engines, transformers, silos, reactors, filters, dryers, concrete elements, steel constructions, cranes, bridges, ships hull parts, cable reels)
- Containers, container lines
- Ro-ro cargoes
We help you to
- Book a vessel to load cargo when you needed it “yesterday”
- Get an indicative but at the same time feasible rate for transportation
- Charter a vessel and draw up the charter properly
- Insure your cargo and renters liability
- Calculate the lying time and dwell time
- Protect the interests of tenants / senders / receivers
- To support your transaction with all required documents
- Arrange loading/unloading/transshipment and store your cargo
We also take care of
- Export and customs documentation
- Loading/unloading and handling control
- Cargo insurance, liability insurance
- Various types of cargo surveys, transhipment surveys, loading and unloading surveys
We take the extra effort and we really care.
SAIL Interlink Xpress is one of the leading freight forwarders
in INDIA with 4058 representative offices worldwide
covering 669 cities and ports in 186 countries.
The Air Waybill (AWB) is the title document for commodities travelling by air and is a non-negotiable, Commercial invoice. A packing list is a list of the contents of a box that completes the details on the invoice that the sender must issue, Authorization for customs clearance.
Yes, we could argue that ocean freight is one of the cheapest options available for international shipments. It is roughly ten times more affordable compared to air freight. Best suited for stable supply chain requirements.
The Procedure is on a general layer divided into two stages-Arrival of goods and methods before lodgement of goods and the Procedure for clearance of Imported Goods. Both stages have a lot of paperwork involved.
In multimodal transport, a single contract governs the ent. In intermodal transport, there are several contracts at the same time.
We support all palletised and bulk tank transport. Please contact us for any specific requirements.
We take pride in ensuring the quality of our Carriers. All Carriers are pre-screened and verified before they start carrying your freight. We regularly monitor compliance documentation and review Carrier performance
Sail Interlink Xpress is a B2B platform allowing businesses of any form with readily available shipments to be linked to equipped carrier service companies.