What Are Customs Clearance Services?
Customs clearance services include the preparation and submission of documentation necessary to allow export or import into a country. These services include representation of clients during customs control, assessment, payment of duty and acceptance of cargo with documents from the customs office after clearance. Customs clearance has historically been one of the more complicated and annoying parts of the import process. The customs broker profession exists to help importers ensure compliance with all the various laws and regulations while ensuring that the goods arrive smoothly at their destination. When you ship with SAIL Interlink Xpress, you gain a number of competitive advantages that allow you to build a supply chain for the 21st century.
Customs Traffic Processing
- Furnishing the required papers for your shipment. All international shipments come with a commercial invoice that includes both the sender and receiver’s contact details, shipment details such as item description and total value, date of export and air bill number.
- Clearance of taxes and duties related to your shipment. Determining the value of the goods to check whether they are above the tax threshold and whether these taxes and duties have been paid.
- Payment of taxes and duties if not paid. At this point DDU (Deliver Duty Unpaid) and DDP (Deliver Duty Paid) come into effect.
Cities and Ports
How Sail Interlink Xpress Helps
- SAIL Interlink Xpress boasts of being one of the best customs and clearance agents in India, offering a wide range of services to assist clients in import and export customs clearance.
- Our many years of experience and wide operation in this area allow us to handle all types of shipments, large and small, to/from all over the world.
- SAIL Interlink Xpress’S core strengths in documentation processing, procurement and processing in various fields make it a master in customs clearance processing.
- At SAIL Interlink Xpress, we offer complete door-to-door transport management services for your global and local destinations. Providing these hassle-free logistics services for both personal and commercial shipments makes SAIL Interlink Xpress an ideal choice.
We take the extra effort and we really care.
SAIL Interlink Xpress is one of the leading freight forwarders
in INDIA with 4058 representative offices worldwide
covering 669 cities and ports in 186 countries.
The Air Waybill (AWB) is the title document for commodities travelling by air and is a non-negotiable, Commercial invoice. A packing list is a list of the contents of a box that completes the details on the invoice that the sender must issue, Authorization for customs clearance.
Yes, we could argue that ocean freight is one of the cheapest options available for international shipments. It is roughly ten times more affordable compared to air freight. Best suited for stable supply chain requirements.
The Procedure is on a general layer divided into two stages-Arrival of goods and methods before lodgement of goods and the Procedure for clearance of Imported Goods. Both stages have a lot of paperwork involved.
In multimodal transport, a single contract governs the ent. In intermodal transport, there are several contracts at the same time.
We support all palletised and bulk tank transport. Please contact us for any specific requirements.
We take pride in ensuring the quality of our Carriers. All Carriers are pre-screened and verified before they start carrying your freight. We regularly monitor compliance documentation and review Carrier performance
Sail Interlink Xpress is a B2B platform allowing businesses of any form with readily available shipments to be linked to equipped carrier service companies.